Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this moldy weed?!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Alexmenz2011, Jul 14, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

The white clusters look like mold! Strain is blue cheese

2. You didn't know blue cheese is just molded cheese? Lol jk I have no idea

3. I've seen mold on some my hubby used to grow. I'm still not totally sure by the pic. Is it over a greater area than just that particular spot? My husband would NOT smoke it with mold.
    We pitched it. He stood by swearing, it would make one pretty I'll. He was old school. A Vietnam Vet with PTSD. He knew his stuff.

4. I've seen mold on some my hubby used to grow. I'm still not totally sure by the pic. Is it over a greater area than just that particular spot? My husband would NOT smoke it with mold.
    We pitched it. He stood by swearing, it would make one pretty I'll. He was old school. A Vietnam Vet with PTSD. He knew his stuff.