Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this moldy weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke Gza, Apr 12, 2014.

1. I know it's hard to tell but I was wondering if the bud on the left has mold because I see whiter areas than others.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like it needs flush imo. If the weed burns dark and hardens you got chemical in your bud.

3. Can you please elaborate to me as well as the OP as to how you came to that conclusion? I think it would benefit us all.

4. smell-indicates-mold

the stuff on the right looks moldy

I was sold a moldy oz once.. last time I buy more weed wasted haha

Check this out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rya1UE20jo0

Also take note of the quality in apperance of the different buds. In my own experience of growing, plants that arent flushed properly normally give darker colour flowers and do not burn right. Hope this explains what i mean.

6. Awesome content, thank you for sharing. This needs to be a much larger topic then just two posts on a thread. I could not believe how incredibly white that ash was from that 3rd nug.... That really concerns me as many of the buds I smoke on rarely ever produce such a white ash, generally more like the 2nd nug- a grayish white ash.

Again, thanks for sharing man. I'll be using this for countless years to come!

7. No probs mate. 

8. #8 djwins, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Thought I would piggyback on this topic...How does this weed look?  It smells and tastes (badly) unlike the usual weed I get and doesn't seem to be very potent.  Ash is pretty white.

http://i.imgur.com/QMt8mEq.jpg

[​IMG]

9. Troll? Doesn't even look like real pot.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless you have some sort or immunodeficiency or are hypoallergenic to mold spores or something like that.

Assuming you're healthy, It won't kill you to smoke it if it's a little moldy or has a slight ammonia smell, it might taste like crap and burn funny though. 

11. Not a troll.  It was highly compressed in a vacuum sealed bag.

12. Ive never seen red bud.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. ^Same. Kinda off topic from OP, but that "bud" wouldn't fly with me.  :hide:

14. if thats actually weed its some of the nastiest shit ive seen. looks like dog shit with cinnamon sprinkled on it. 

15. It doesn't fly with me either.  Unfortunately, I live in a part of the world where I don't have many options :-(

16. Weed that shitty should not be that hairy

17. is it possible that it wasn't dried and cured properly? ???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. This is what I'm thinking.  It was some high quality stuff at some point. Something went wrong in the process.

19. How's the smell? A fucked up dry/cure usually produces a hay/grass like smell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Yup, smells exactly like hay.