Is This mold?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mali, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Is this mold it’s only on the top bud. I’m about a week or so from harvest please help

Attached Files:

2. Please help me

3. Dosent look good pal i would say yes but i could be wrong

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Should I cut it off ? I need more opinions ASAP please

5. Is that the main top or a lower? I would cut that Part woth the Mold Roght away if you still plan on stickin out till harvest otherwose chop ot dow. B4 it spreads anymore i had a Fruity Pebbles woth signs of mold and i left it for the weekend on Trip to Vegas. When i came back Due to cold cloudy weather it spread over half the Plant i had to Hurry up and Harvest only came out with a lil 1 OZ Dried easily coukd have been a QP if i paid Ateention Trial amd Error i was Outdoor couple years ago

• Like Like x 1
  6. It’s the main top cola. Am I just gonna have to toss it :eek:

7. I just cut it out. Can I save it ?

Attached Files:

8. It looks like decent flower i would just maybe toss that main Cola unfortunately :blush:if its only on there... If other buds are fine you could try and Continue til harvest but there is a chance it could be spreading wen you chop the Nug Try and Separate nug to look inside if its bad then i wouldnt Smoke it Personally the rest could be fine if you propery dry it

• Like Like x 1
  9. How much more time until harvest I’ve got two plants in here the one on the left is fine no mold or anything the one on the right I just cut the main cola off

Attached Files:

10. Do u have a hydro meter in the grow space

Sent from my LG-M160 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Yeah I checked after I took off the cola it was 90% humidity. I got it down 70. It’s been raining And humid every day for like a week.

12. Is that for P.H.?

13. The one without mold looks About Ready just need to flush if you been havin any nutrients in it id say about 2 weeks for the Left and the one on the right with out the main Cola could go maybe 3 weeks dependin on the type of effect you like do you have a Microscope to check Tricomes im more of an Outdoor Grower in California So im just goin by my Calender Basically but your plants lookin good hope they make it just keep very close watch on humidity and hope weather gets better wherever your located

14. I’d not risk your other plants and chop that one down or at least the main cola. Need to get your humidity in the 45-60% range

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1