Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mold??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by graysonnh, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Just a couple of hours ago i bout an 8th of this bud.. the guy i got it from has never given me any bad bud or had anything wrong with it. i’m just a bad hypochondriac so i’m obviously very paranoid right now. can y’all tell me what you think? upload_2018-8-19_13-43-40.png upload_2018-8-19_13-43-57.jpeg upload_2018-8-19_13-44-51.png

2. Hard to tell in these pictures but it kinda does look like white mold spores. I literally just had to throw out 2 ozs because i fucked the cure up. The mold i found looks like that. But again the clarity of the pics isn't great.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm not really seeing mold. But as stated the pictures aren't very clear.

4. i don’t really see anything other than powder looking stuff on the edge of the flower. only thing that really concerned me is that it’s only on small spots of each bud. chances i’ll be okay if i smoke it?

5. Looks like shitty albanian weed in my thought..but yeah, i think the buds got some humidity and this is why that happened..it didn't get moldy enough to make it non-smokeless tho so you got nothing to lose mate, smoke it up and see !

6. Pics are not clear, no way to tell for sure. Get us some focused pics.

7. Let's smoke it and find out.