Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mold?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tastytrichomes, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Looks like mold man. But alot of people don't know what to look for to see moldy bud. So maybe he sold it to her without even knowing himself?

2. matty if your hatin cuz he shouldnt be pissed he lost 50 then send him the money in the post? thought not

3. 1. You have no right to be pissed at the dealer for giving your "girlfriend" (even though it was obviously you that bought it lol) weed that wasn't even moldy. Shes the one that bought it, no one forced her to buy it.

2. Even if it was moldy, "shit" wouldn't go down. You would cowardly ask for your money back and once you don't get it back you forget about it.

everyone sounds like a little highschool kid in this thread.

4. Looks like cannabis to me...

5. #25 Tastytrichomes, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    ^ hahaha i mean mold :smoke:

if you treat 50 bucks like it's nothing then sooner or later you'll be broke

6. anyway guys it's alright bud i broke it all up and shit doesnt really appear to be mold despite what a lot of people said to me, so im not really mad about it. and its a fair amount and quality. under a light its actually kinda dank despite the smell too

thanks for the help guys :smoke:

7. That's powdery mildew dude. Just get your money back...or tell him you want some different bud.

[​IMG]

8. ^I was about to say mildew.

Op you really need to find a magnifying glass, though it shouldn't be needed as it's very easy to tell when bud has mold/mildew.

I'm assuming you know what trichomes and calyxes look like. If there's anything there besides a bunch of calyxes and trichomes don't smoke that shit.

And to the guy that said mold starts from the inside.. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't. Budrot starts on the inside usually but mildew and other molds start on the outside.

9. Some mildew is harmless when smoked in small amounts, but you never know.

10. exactly. money is everything these days so i savor what i can work for, plus im not able to work for the next two weeks so i have to make due with what i can with 300 dollars or so :smoke:

man i was just asking if it was mold? don't assume what you don't know. it was a pretty sketchy deal so she only had time to analyize it by quality and the amount. its not the dankest of the dank but it's still dank, and the quantitity is good. has nothing to do with experience

it wasn't mildew. i broke it apart. it seemed like just very dry clumps of plant matter in small amounts, although the actual buddy pieces were covered i crystals when i took my glasses off and looked up close :smoke:

yeah hahah i didnt want to break it apart in case i was giving it back, i was quite sure it was mold because i asked a couple other people besides you guys here on grasscity. from the pictures it honestly looks like it. but now i know. i cracked open a couple nugs and it appeared to not really be what mold looked like. outside spots were questionable at first though

exactly man that's why i was pissed. i was contacting him through my girlfriend because i've had issues with this guy in the past (not weed related) and he didnt know i was getting it along with her. but he wanted a fuckin 10 dollar refund charge and for her to drive to his house to give it back. if this shit had mold on it, don't you think you would be pissed off too at some asshole who wanted you to give him money for giving his shitty buds back?...

if some guy tried to sell my girlfriend and i fuckin mold... of course im gonna be pissed off. and if he didnt know about it, which he denied until i extremely closely inspected it, i was extremely ticked off

so yeah, this is all solved and thanks for the help guys. im gonna be smoking down a couple joints this sunday at a party thanks to you :smoke:

11. Just curious, what happens if you do smoke mold? Or even more disgusting
    imo bugs in the weed?

12. I picked up today(really yesterday its past midnight..), it didnt look to great at first and i had to leave right after my guy left because i had work. I got home, check under a scope and it was beautiful.

Weak bud structure, could tell it was a newer grower or he had a bad batch but it was very dank up close. smell is developing too now that its been in a mason jar for 10 hours almost.

This doesnt look like mold, nor shitty bud. Looks like a 3.5/5 probably, without those big stems 3.8/5. (5/5 is almost impossible to get IMO lol, thats the most rarest rare weeds.) could use better trim too

13. it's very toxic man.. inhaling mold is one thing, smoking it is completely different

14. Mold sick has many different symptoms

basic-Sneezing
    Itching Skin
    Redness and skin irritation
    Watery Eyes
    Itching Eyes
    Headache

advance exposure-Constant Headaches
    Nose Bleeds
    Feelings of Constant Fatigue
    Breathing Disorders
    Coughing up Blood or Black looking Debris
    Nausea
    Diarrhea
    Vomiting
    Loss of Appetite
    Weight Loss
    Hair loss
    Skin Rashes
    Open Sores on the Skin
    Memory Loss "Short Term"
    Neurological & Nervous Disorders
    Sexual Dysfunction
    Swollen Glands in the Neck Area and under the Armpit
    Sudden Asthma Attacks or Breathing Disorders
    Ear Infections and Pain
    Chronic Sinus Infections
    Chronic Bronchitis
    Pain in the Joints and Muscles

and the most seriousness
    Blindness
    Brain Damage
    Memory Loss "Long term"
    Bleeding Lungs
    Cancer
    Death

Shit is nothing to joke with, once you see mold toss that shit!

15. ^ and that's why when someone potentially sells you mold, you have every right to be pissed

16. Spider mites?

17. #37 myturntoburn, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I smoked bud for four days that had mold and turned out fine from it. The mold on what I had was much more severe and dispersed, so you'll be okay with what you have.:bongin:

18. yooo what kind of wrap is the op's avatar of??? shit looks outrageous. :yummy:

19. This is like telling someone it's okay to jump off Mt. Everest without a parachute because you did it and happened to land on a mattress. Just because you smoked moldy weed with no noticable problems doesn't mean the same would be true for someone else.

20. turkey and ham with american cheese lettuce tomato and mayo :smoke: