Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mold or just stem hairs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sbga420, Dec 8, 2016.

1. I broke open a really dry nug i found in a container i had forgotten about for a while, when i broke it open it looked like a small bit of "dust" came off of it.. i decided that it was probably just the trichomes from being so dry.. but I looked and say these fuzzy white hairs right where a tiny stem had broken inside the bud. That's not some kind of mold is it? This is my home grown stash so I hope not because I'll be picking through everything looking for more[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Mold

• Like Like x 3
  3. How about this one, the hairs along the little stem? This is out of my main jar, the stuff from the first pic was from stuff that wasn't fully cured and i accidently left it in a little pill bottle that fell behind my computer desk. [​IMG]

4. Looks like mold

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

5. Take your pictures from further back and just smoke it.

6. Yeah looks like mold. I would strongarm both you and Forked Up2 to smoke that up.

7. Guys are you sure it's not just "indumentum" in the 2nd pic which is just the hairs on the stalk and stems of a plant?? I just went through my stash and all I could find was stuff that looked like fuzz on the stems in the 2nd pic but it goes along the stem in one direction like hair on an arm.. also when I break open a dense nug i can see those hairs on the stem. I know the 1st pic does look like mold.. i through that shit out, luckily it was only 2 or 3 grams. But I haven't found anything like it in the rest

8. Anybody know where to have this stuff sent for testing because I think its just stem hairs on my main stash and im just being paranoid

9. Nah lmao that's just stem hairs and thc Chrystal's

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum