Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mold on my weed..??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reena, Aug 3, 2017.

?

Can anyone verify if this is mold on my weed

1. mold on weed for sure

40.0%
  2. Not mold

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sadly it is mold after all

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Sadly it IS mold.. careful what u smoke..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Sadly it is mold

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. I'm not picky you can send it my way...

5. LMFAOOOOOO.. nah yo.. gave that back.. called out my next dealer and check out this bud I got.. now this is some sexy ass non moldy mucha!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's moldy as shit....

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I looked those photos over again... Bullshit that's mold.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

9. Sorry don't know how.. I'm new to this..

10. I think he was saying powdery mildew lol

11. wooooow and here I am thinking it stood for private msg lmaooo.. 1st time on a forum.. can u tell

• Like Like x 2
  12. I saw your latest post and am sticking by my analysis of cystolithic hairs, aka non glandular trichomes and definitely not mold. I have had a recent experience with mold/wpm and that is not it. Check out any google search of images of cystolithic hairs on buds or stems and you will see what you have there is just that. If I crack open the center of some OG bud and look under a scope it looks the same. Lots of juicy trichomes and those hairs also along the stems are, perfectly normal. I am not saying your source doesn't know his/her shit, was this bud tested clinically for mold?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nope however I did mention it.. was thinking to try out the bleach test. Without later smoking it of course lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. I just googled and saw what your talking about however it's not the same on the bud.. it's web like cotton that's starting to form but at least u taught me something new..

15. Is it blah your response to the sexy bud

16. Made a post to something I had read wrong so I deleted it. Wouldn't of made anymore sense than blah lol.

Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Same rules that apply for wild edibles in the forest as they do with moldy weed. It goes "if in doubt throw it out".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. More like when it doubt.. return that shit back LMAO

19. Must be fucking nice out this way it's quite different situation. No big box weed shops herRre

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1