Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this mold on my weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kush Kirb, Mar 8, 2013.

1. not my pic, but it looks alike, like really similar.
    I bought an ounce of some dank frosty fucking weed a week ago. smoked it its been nice. ive left it in my pill container thats huge the tall ones. i fit about a quarte ron one and the rest on the other. whatever ive been hiding it in my computer. i use computer maybe couple hours a day. ever since i got it ive been taking it out and putting it on a paper and let it sit there for about idk 2-5 monutes and putting it back in container, ive dont this every other day. been buying form this guy forever. indoor.

http://imageshack.us/f/130/dscn2151ys4.jpg/
    so is this mold or what? looks exactly the same on a couple buds. and also i put about an 8th on another glass little mason jar that fits an 8th.
    had this huge nug there thats been there for a while. dry very. and it also has like a spot wit the white like looking thing. like clump sorta but not in a way.
    it sorta looks like that all clumpy like , like in the pic...not sure though,
    Does mold grow like it would on a fruit? hairy? if it does then the buds dont have hairy like white shit to it idk man.

2. That's mold, toss the weed don't smoke it. You can get seriously ill if you smoke mold. Don't just cut off or toss the part where the mold is. Mold spores spread.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. Dude that weed looks horrible, doesnt even look like weed.

4. God damn. Yeah the mold won this time man. Dont freak out or anything if you smoked some of it, we all smoke it by accident once or twice.

~I would make sure to check out some other mold threads, you will easily be able to tell if theres mold in the future.
    -Smelly

5. Shit looks nasty lol don't smoke it

6. Don't smoke it looks nasty

7. Looks like a dead spider. :bolt:

8. If youre bud looks like that forsure do not smoke it.throw it away and get some from another person

9. Agree, that's budrot. It'll kill you and everybody within a 50' radius if you smoke it :rolleyes:

10. Lol. Yeah that shit looks like mold dude

11. not my bud LOL.
    NOT MY BUD.
    Its a pic that looks alike. But now im looking at my bud in the sun it doesnt look My camera is charging.
    Ill be uiploading a pic after work

12. dont throw it out

u can run it and turn it into oil

13. [quote name='"TakeAwhiff"']dont throw it out

u can run it and turn it into oil[/quote]

Theres still a chance that the spores will be in youre final product dude.i dont see how the butane would not pull some of the mold through as well.what makes you think that?

14. if ur using iso the iso kills everything

i woinder if i can start grabbing moldy bud for cheap n start running it instead of primo buds

gotta call my ddue.....lol

15. Your bud clearly wasnt dried properly, combining it with hot air from thr computer equals mold.

16. I hate moldy weed more than anything.

17. how fast does mold spread? cuz the first time i spotted one of these white looking shit is like 2 days ago...havent seen any spreading...so idk..gotta take pics soon to show u guys

18. Dude that mould is the bad one aswell, there is no telling weather you whole bud is infected but when this shit appears it's not worth the risk!

Search Stachybotrys and read up on it :( throw you bud.

Also all buds that have any type of mould should be tossed, but this one in particular is known as the baddest of the group. Black mold

19. not black. white.

20. Picture = black bro