Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mold on my weed (help)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by third planet, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 third planet, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    My friend bought me a gram on Friday, but I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet. It's been in the bag since we picked it up from the dealer. I just noticed some white-ish spots on the bud and I can't tell if it's mold or not. I attached some pictures, hope they're good enough. Is this bud safe to smoke? Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I don't want to smoke mold and get sick. Help!

2. i don't think so man that looks like some decent nug

3. na bro, thats the color of the 'erb have fun tokin bra

4. Yeah I don't think thats mold

5. looks ok to smoke man, toke away!

6. I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say it's safe to smoke. When you first open the bag, how does it smell? Any stale, musty, unpleasant, unusual odors?

7. to be safe wrap it up real good and mail it to me i'll test it for you that way you dont get sick.

8. Nah, it's good. Damn, nice pick up man.

9. smoke it see how it tastes

10. Bro, if you didnt smoke that shit, i would make you put it in the post and send it here..coz that looks like some CHRON-AKKKKKKKKKKKK UP IN THIS PIECE!!!

11. lol you got mold mixed up with incredible dank :)

have fun :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: that shyt

itll prob get you :devious: high hahha

12. its probably spider webs I heard people roll there weed around in it and its suppose to fuck you up homie

13. i had the same shit.. i smoked it and felt fine.. even a better high.

mine wasn't in nugs though :(.

14. The weed smells fine. Less potent than on Friday, but nothing out of the ordinary. I might not get a chance to smoke it until the weekend, though. :(

15. Lol just smoke some of it now.

A little buzz :D

16. I didn't see mold, but it is difficult to tell from the photos you posted.
    Smoke a little and see how you feel. I have smoked moldy herbs on by mistake before, and I did get a wicked headache...But nothing else happened.
    Looks pretty decent to me though. IDK.:smoke:

17. theres no way thats mouldy man, looks really nice. enjoy! nothin better than some fine erbbbbbbbb:hello:

18. i smoked moldy herb once. a friend of mine had.............. lets just say ill never do it again.

19. I can see like a small amount of white fuzz in one of the pics but i really wouldnt be to worried, also whats with having to wait to blaze? Cant you blaze when you want?
    I would smoke it as quick as possible though if you think it may be moldy.
    Peace lovee unity
    MH

20. I find it hilarious someone thought it looked like it was dank. Beasters is all, but defiantly gets the job done. As for the topic, that weed is clean. Smoke it up and enjoy.