Is this mold on my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by deeeznuttz, Feb 19, 2017.

1. is this mold on the plant?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No way to tell by pictures but I'm pretty sure all your fan leaves around buds should not be dying off like that

3. The lighting kinda makes it look like mold and your plants forsure dont look healthy.

4. I mean it might be mold, might just be bad conditions. They look severely under watered for flowering. Last season one of my girls drank close to half a gallon a day.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

5. HI...
    As the other have said, it's hard to tell from the pics. More information about your grow would be very beneficial.....

What color is the suspected mold? Are you in dirt or hydro? How long have they been in flower?

I also agree that your plants don't look happy...at least from what I can see of the pictures.

Do you have a USB microscope or jewelers loop? I have seen powdery mildew (it's white) attack plants that also have some other pests infesting it.

Good luck!

6. Can you get pics in normal light?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well reason it looks like that. Because the plant was in or is still in shock from transplant and stem bending. But that not the question. i just wnat to know if thats mold or mildew on the plants thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Yes.. Kind of looks like powdery mildew...to me. You might want to post this pic in the Sick Plant forum and see if they agree. They will also give you information on getting rid of it.

9. Tho there is definitely a problem... I see no signs of wpm. Do you have powder on your leaves that can be wiped off?

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is more than transplant shock unless you hacked the root ball up with a dull hatchet.

Both problems are probably related.

Yes it looks like mold.

11. No i have none