Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this MOLD on my bud **HELP**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by timcarl7890, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I don't know dude I've never seen anything like that on my bud before. I definitely wouldn't smoke that.

2. Right it's kinda sketching me out but idk if it's trichomes or just premature mold lol

Attached Files:

3. Dude honestly it looks completely different than the other trichs. I mean why would they just be concentrated in that spot and not look like that anywhere else. Return if possible or at least let dude who you got it from know about it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Totally normal stem hairs or technically known as non-glandular trichomes are whiter and contain no head and are in abundance on the stems of buds. If you crack a bud open and look in the middle with a lighted loop or such, you will see them clustered sometimes around the stems and can be confused with mold cause they are almost fuzzy but be rest assured it is fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #6 howie105, Jul 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Is it an over the counter bud or something off the grey market? Either way it might be a good idea to go back to the seller with a heads up.

6. It doesn't look like mold to me. Like @bhbest said the stems have white hairs that can make it look fuzzy. Totally normal and fine. It's best to get a jeweler's loupe to see up close.

• Like Like x 1