Is this mix ok?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by relakit3, Feb 26, 2009.

1. My friends staying over this weekend and we're planning on making it awesome. I was wondering if it's ok to mix these drugs all at one time: Soma, Vicodin, Weed, and possibly codeine. Also, is there a benefit of taking Vicodin with Codeine rather than just an an amount of Vicodin equal to that? Doses I was thinking: Either two Vicodin, a Soma, and a lot of weed or one Vicodin, three codeine, a Soma, and a low of weed. I'm pretty sure that this is safe, but I would like to make sure.

2. What strength are the codeine and hydrocodone? And soma potentates opiates so watch out how much you're taking with it. If you are sticking around your tolerance level when you take the some you shouldn't run into any problems.

3. Wow that was dumb of me... The Vicodin are 10 mg each (I think) and the Codeine are 30 mg each. The Vicodin is generic and in an all white capsule if that helps.

4. You could take all of them if you wanted, but unless you have a tolerance you're gonna be fucked up.

Take what you want just don't drink with it.

5. I took two Vicodin, a Soma, and smoked with my sister today (good times). I was fucked up but it wasn't scary or anything.

6. Then you probably have nothing to worry about since a codeine 30mg ~= a 10mg vic.

7. id say 2 vics, 1 or 2 codine and a soma. plus a bowl. tnite ive had 60mg ofvalium and 2 10mg vics. im happy as shit right now