Is this mini Grow box worth it?- 574$

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Mr Bong, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Unique-Hydroponics.com | Huge Hydroponic Flowering Chamber

This would be my first grow. I would like to be able to grow 5-10 Autoflowering plants. I know i will have alot of responces saying to build my own, but being a full time student up at school i just dont have the time. If you guys think its worth it let me know and if you guys have any links to better grow boxes post them here. Thank you feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.

2. 5-10 plants in that small space is pushing it. I think that your money could be spent better on your own custom setup.

I know it takes time, but if you dont have the time to build an adequate space how will you ever properly care for your plants?

You can't be lazy when growing MJ, it just doesnt work.

3. Saying that i dont have time to Build a grow box does not mean that i would be lazy. I do not have the time or space being that i am livin in a dorm room right now to set up shop and start builing custom grow boxes. I am just looking for something i can grow about 5-10 auto flowering plants in without money being a issue.

4. are you planning on growing in a dorm? if so, that setup isnt going to work and you will get caught.