Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KUSH ner, Dec 24, 2012.

1. #1 KUSH ner, Dec 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
    I've never really picked up bud for myself, I usually just throw down some cash with friends and shit. I'm not sure if this is good shit or not because i can't smoke at the moment. Friend said it was really good and it smells alright. Stunk up my room just by opening the jar. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Doesn't look the best. Smoke up and let us know.

3. doesn't look lie mids to me....just some really compressed dank

4. It might be really dense dank.

5. it's dense. take pictures from farther away as well. smoke and report.

6. Just looks like some homegrown that didn't get quite the trim they needed, but still looks frosty good so pack it up.

7. What did you pay, and how much did you receive?

Beasters

8. Paid 15 for that nug and a another nug about twice as small.

9. [quote name='"KUSH ner"']I've never really picked up bud for myself, I usually just throw down some cash with friends and shit. I'm not sure if this is good shit or not because i can't smoke at the moment. Friend said it was really good and it smells alright. Stunk up my room just by opening the jar. [/quote]

Looks like some high grade mids that's really dense... Looks good my friend

10. High grade mids or low end dank, looks good though man, definitely work $15 with another small nug

11. Good to hear. :)

12. For 15 it's not that bad, but it does look yucky from afar. Hope it smokes good haha

13. No way man. Looks like dank to me.

14. Bullshit that weed looks great dude get baked

15. Dude that is dank. It looks like you got a good deal too.

16. That nug look tight and Danky. Good little nug there

17. If it fills a blunt, definently worth it

18. It seems pretty dank but it could be home grown. Maybe it's just on the lower end of dank. Some of the best weed I've had was some no name shit so toke up and see for yourself dude

19. looks like good quality but i dont know about the quanity

20. If it stunk your whole room up, it's not mids. Mids usually doesn't have a strong smell at all. I've had mids before that I just let sit out in my room for a day and forgot about it because of the lack of smell.