Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mids or low grade

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uglyboyceo, Apr 17, 2016.

1. i know this is grinded up and so Its harder to tell but this is the kind of weed my dad gets almost everyday some days it is much worse and rarely maybe once or twice he got lucky and ended up with amazing dank but could anyone try and tell what grade it is? The high isn't crazy very mild and doesn't last long so I'm thinking Its some lower mid grade

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mean we don't know what it is obviously and and we never will but if I had to say it's mids.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Im guessing low mids? Since its grinded its hard to tell. Mids will smell pretty good but may not be a looker. Reggie a lot of time has little or an alfalfa like smell to it from poor drying & curing

Stoners journey to cannabis

4. F
    from my experience Reggie is always dark as fuck, and it will have more little crushed up stems and shit in it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah It doesn't have a great smell more earthy but not in a good way I would say It's not quite schwag but probably some Reggie thanks for the input!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah it's more than likely Reggie because I picked a bunch of little stem pieces out

7. Best and only way to tell is to smoke it, lol.

8. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay and for how much? Just to compare to prices out here in new hampshire

9. Yeah I did and It was a decent heady high but doesn't last long and smoking a decent amount makes me really tired so prob reg lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. Like I said in the original post that's what my dad gets and I'm not sure exactly but he gets around 3 to 4 blunts out of every 10$ but he is older and the guys he deals with are all younger "urban" guys lol so safe to say he is getting shorted frequently

11. tell your dad to get a new connect.

12. Of course I have but he is too prideful to admit he is getting shorted and claims I'm just one of the young guys who thinks I know everything so I just leave it alone haha

13. You need to give him a fat nug of dank to show him what hes missing out, hell probably just start buying from you.

14. Unfortunately I don't have a steady connect anymore so I either don't smoke or have to go through others but yeah I used to hook him up but he always still tried to get over me and he acts like Its not a big difference but whatever lol