Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mids or dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by clsosa420, Jul 11, 2017.

1. I just picked up an ounce of superglue from my dealer for $160 a couple days ago. He grows and sells for pretty cheap, but would you say this bud is mids or dank? I'll throw a couple pics below with flash. There aren't any seeds as far as I can tell and I believe it's hand trimmed.
    IMG_3337.JPG IMG_3338.JPG

2. I'd ask for 80 back. But if your in an illegal state. I guess that's alright. Could have trimmed it up for you.

3. They look aight. A close up would help decide.

4. id prolly buy that for 160 if i liked flower...but it depends on where you live. if your buying that in maine you should be getting a better deal...its all woods here so everyone and their grandma grows now

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. how does it smoke? that's the answer!

6. Where the heck are you guys? That looks good to me and worth it. North east here

7. That'd be a good deal here in Texas the bud doesn't look bad not the best trimming tho

8. there'd better not be any seeds!!!!!!!!!!!