Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this medical Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mxdvision, May 8, 2011.

1. Need someone 2 tell me if this some real mexican bombbay and is it good for medical?:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:
    [​IMG]

2. If it is marijuana then yes. No difference between medical or street dank except who you buy from

3. ^what he said.

It looks like a lot of leaf, I don't really see much bud :/

4. DO U KNOW HOW SOME MEXICAN BOMBBAY LOOK LIKE I WANT TO KNoW IF LOOK LIKE THIS ONE ANY ANSWERS?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

5. #5 KuSH 707, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    no this doesnt look like club dank wheres the nugg all i see is hairs that plant is hellla premature

edit: also to any who does this please dont start clogging up the medical marijuana forum asking if this bud is medical quality

6. Hey man how can u tell if the bud is good because alot of people say bad thing about mexican weed and it bombbay!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. You can tell if weed is good by how high you get haha