Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this marijuana seed good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 696929, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Is the marijuana seed good for growing

Attached Files:

2. Looks healthy to me. 

3. You can try squeezeing it between you index finger and thump not too hard but not too little either (for future seeds) if it pops then its obviously not good but if it doesn't then you can plant it

4. You can try squeezeing it between you index finger and thump not too hard but not too little either (for future seeds) if it pops then its obviously not good but if it doesn't then you can plant it

5. Looks pretty good to me, but I've never grown before... I've researched

6. You can try squeezeing it between you index finger and thump not too hard but not too little either (for future seeds) if it pops then its obviously not good but if it doesn't then you can plant it

7. You can try squeezeing it between you index finger and thump not too hard but not too little either (for future seeds) if it pops then its obviously not good but if it doesn't then you can plant it

8. you can plant it then it doesnt if its good obviously not if it pops for future seeds you can thup it a little to hard but not a enough in-between the index finger and try squeezing it

The first year I did a real indoor grow I had one seed and grew it into a 5 foot stinky monster. No shit, you just never know what you are going to get.

10. Looks like a pretty nice fat seed to me. :)Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Grow it in water so the little stem comes out. Then delicately transplant it to soil.

12. #13 Deleted member 696929, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    I squeezed it and it didnt pop or break..... but its and i think it is a good time to grow it indoors though because since its cold outside the heater is on inside so should i grow it?

if i do how do i germinate it...

13. I usually don't bother germanating seeds, I just put them in soil. I put them about a centimetre and a half under. Otherwise you can germinate it in about an inch of water or in paper towel. Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #16 Hypoxic, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Glad to hear you didn't crush it

Only time I use the squeeze test is if I find a suspected immature bean in a random bag of weed. I could see you got it from attitude? Looked like a Nirvana Blue Mystic? I wouldn't risk squeezing a seed from a breeder especially a feminized seed since they can be pricey. Worse that happens is it doesn't germinate. All 5 seeds I've gotten from Nirvana germinated without issues.

FYI immature seeds will be really pale in color, have very little or no spotting or stripping and will be smaller than mature ones. Yours has nice color and size so I'd grow that girl out and enjoy her fruits!

15. Yea it is Nirvana Blue Mystic got it off single seed center hopefully nirvana is good....

16. #18 Deleted member 696929, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    how do i germinate it if its 74 degrees farenheit inside or is that okay to germinate it

can i put a light over it if i use the plate and wet paper method.....

17. Just plant the thing And see, did a thread really have to be made.

18. Do schools not teach germination of random seeds in biology class anymore?

Easiest just take a damp paper towel place it in between two layers, place in a zip lock bag and come back in 24 hours and see if it germ'd. If not check back every 12 hours or so until you see the tap root coming out of the seed.