Is this low nitrogen??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dnt, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Please help me find out what is going in to my plant! It is a LSD I don't want to mess up with this beautiful plant!!!

image-713175328.jpg

Thanks a lot!!!

2. She looks really healthy aside from slight yellowing. I'd boost the nitrogen just a little bit.

3. Yeah that girl needs some N.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

4. Agreed, up her N a little bit and see what it does.

But man those leaves look beautiful!

5. Hi guys thanks a lot for the tips! This is my second plant, I was afraid of overfert it, because the first one suffered overfert...
    Will add some N and will keep all posted!

6. Hey guys pls look at my plant, maybe more N??

image-2900932138.jpg

Tks for comments!

7. I have a NYCD plant that just grows light green, especially compared to the dark indica Purple Mazar next to it

different strains are different, as long as it's growing healthy I wouldn't be too worried

8. Hey! Look at my latest picture! I think is going very good, does anybody know any specific or special tips for LSD marijuana for flowering?
    I have been using iguana juice, do i have to continue with iguana for flowerig? i also have peters for veggie and flowering, but im not sure if is problem to mix them after long feeds with organic ferts.
    Thanks a lot!!

image-1009496509.jpg

9. Notice the inter-veinal chlorosis? Looks like you need a bit of sulfur.

10. Thanks Vjaj!
    I just put abt 80 % of indicated measure.
    Lets see how will be!
    This is actual picture!

image-337802605.jpg

Are them going to be green again? Or those will not turn green again anymore..?
    Cheers!!

11. Not a problem at all buddy. I'm not sure if they will go back green or not. The most important thing is to keep an eye on new growth. I'm sure the plant will be fine though.

12. This is yesterday picture.. 2 days after sulfur... I also both fert with mix of all micro nutrients in case I need... Do you think better I put a bit of this fert? Or wait some more days?

image-2532343207.jpg

13. Looks like it's takin the nute well. I would hold at 80% for afew feedings and see how she likes it. As long as you keep ph in good ranges she looks like she can take it. What are you feeding every other watering or every two?

14. she probably needs a bigger pot soon, hard to tell from that angle

some LST would help too

15. Check your runoff and foliar feed with a calmag its Magnesium def.

16. I wouldn't folier feed some poeple do but the plant should be getting everything it needs from the roots. And spraying while lights are on causes burn spots and doing it just before lights out can cause mold to form.

17. That's solid advice. You want minimum 3gallons preferibly 5gal. And Lst can up to triple your yield.

18. If your ph in the soil is too Low or too high it isn't going to get what it needs from the roots it's going to be locked out. And you can foliar feed a few hours before the comes on.

19. fwiw, I've never had anybody I know get issues foliar feeding water with light. Shit happens, it rains when it's sunny, no big deal

the issues arise from spraying chemicals, you can get burn issues that way. I've never had issues with water, and I'd love to see somebody prove me wrong, because I'm 99% sure this is a myth.

20. Better solution is if the ph is off by alot then do a flush to get it back to the correct range. Or if it's off by alittle then ph your ingoing accordingly then there should be no need to spray.