Is this light burn?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Alextorres556, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Is this light burn or does my plant need nutes or both lol?[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. There is nothing wrong with that plant. Light burn will turn the green leaf white. Go away and leave your plant alone. It will grow at IT'S PACE...not yours. If you have it's basic needs provided for and it under sufficient lighting for vegging....it needs nothing from you UNTIL it's almost dead dry. At that point and ONLY that point, you may water again. But NOTHING ELSE...no nutes, no additives, nothing. When they're small, they need to be left alone to grow. How fast that happens, depends on the quality of light they're growing under along with the strain of the plant. The indica strains have very tight nodal spacing and it seems they grow much slower than the sativas. They're just short and bushy. I hate messing with them. LOL They don't like heat and we live in the SE US where heat and humidity are the name of the game around 9 months out of the year. So I tossed those. The sativas do great in our part of the world though. Good luck. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you so much for the help!!! I really appreciate it. my plant is 15 days old from seed when would it need nutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum