Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this legit? or a scam?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Sep 22, 2008.

1. It's an auction. Bids are made. The price goes up.

2. the price will go up but I wouldnt be too sure about ebay vapes

3. The seller's feedback is almost perfect, actually, so there's no reason not to trust him.

4. hell i would pay $1 for a vape, even if it is a scam you only lost a $1

5. true

but there is no reserve

so the item could just sell for $0.99

however

these things look cheap and to me look like theyd cost no more than $8 to make

6. Yeah, seeing how its a bid, the price almost allways stays low, until the final hours, then it sky rockets.

7. the buy it now price is $65

8. it will go up over time.

9. It's a scam. These vaporizers temperature readouts usually vary anywhere from 30-40 degrees. (which can throw you off a lot!!!) The whips are extremely cheap and will crack with a light tapping. They usually don't last the first week you have it.

10. Exactly what I was gonna say. The parts used are probably cheap as hell and won't hold up well at all, spend the money and get something worthwhile.