Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this kush premature???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PurpleStanky, Mar 16, 2012.

1. I was asking what dro and regs are.

2. [quote name='"Texdallas"']

I was asking what dro and regs are.[/quote]

dro is a term dip shits use to describe bud quality when it in fact has no relevance to quality in the context its used.
    Regs is "regular" weed for the area. It can be any quality just whatever is most common/easily attainable.

neither are good terms to reference quality.

I bet most ppl who use from as a quality term can't find bud w 20%+ thc which is sad if the hydro bud for them six that bad

3. if the smell is faint and its sorta moist then yeah it could be uncured.

4. #25 Texdallas, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Thanks.

Still confused about what glazedknuckles was pissing his pants about.

5. [quote name='"Aracratz"'][/quote]

Ok... I added a vignette, lowered the brightness (it was over saturated), barely raised contrast to enhance tones, and upped the sharpness, because phone cameras suck. Poor baby.

It's not like I photoshopped a nugget of mid on my hand, and tried to make it look like dank.

6. [quote name='"Aracratz"']THIS LOOKS SHOPPED[/quote]

PHOTOGRAPHERS DONT LIKE SHITTY PICTURES! So we enhance them, not distort/change/photoshop them

You wouldn't know though, brosephino!

7. [quote name='"PurpleStanky"']

Ok... I added a vignette, lowered the brightness (it was over saturated), barely raised contrast to enhance tones, and upped the sharpness, because phone cameras suck. Poor baby.

It's not like I photoshopped a nugget of mid on my hand, and tried to make it look like dank.[/quote]

Look at my hand if u want to learn that not all pictures of bud are photoshopped. Is my skin tone look unnatural? Nope. The bud is just really green.

8. [quote name='"Texdallas"']

Thanks.

Still confused about what glazedknuckles was pissing his pants about.[/quote]

Thought you were asking if it was dro or regs...which gets old after seeing people say "dro" everyday

But yeah. I got a little excited back there

9. Doesnt really look like kush, looks like some mids/reggie. Whatever smoke up man.

10. lol if it doesnt smell, and it gives you a clear headed functionable high, u should obviously save that shit for when you need it

11. no, you're wrong dude... as soon as you see trichomes start to form, you have thc (and the myriad other chemicals.)

now, wether that's enough to get you high is more a question as to your personal tolerance. hell, i've had leaves on a premature plant give me a high (though i had to decarb them first) and i don't have a newb's tolerance.

12. Lol yeah I just picked a small bud off last night and quick dried infront of the heater.(bad I know but I just had to taste test & @ 3 weeks early it taste amazing and has a great high just a bit harsh)
    So "premie" buds are not really premie allways. Sometimes you just get a dif high then a plant with amber trichs. The more amber the higher the cbd's get and the high is more lethargic. Milky trichs tend to give you an up high. But both can be misleading with a properly grown strain no matter its maturity.