Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Kief? will i get baked?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Sep 27, 2013.

1. So my dealer gave my shake today, last of his batch he said.. but all leafy and crappy..

Anyway i grinded it all up and i got all of this in the bottom chamber. is there only kief ending up in the bottom chamber? or also other stuff?

Anyways! i put all of the stuff on the pictures into a joint, little weed, little tobacco+ plus all the green powder.. Will i get baked and get to sleep well tonight?

Attached Files:

2. Ooohhhh Yeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

:smoke:

3. smoke the whole cone to the face

4. Youll wake up on the couch with the tv on, a spilled beer on your lap, and the roach of that joint in your hand!

5. Smoke the whole thing and you'll feel wonderful :) 

6. I dident smoke all, but i feel satisfied.. i feal heavy and fucked. its like aaaaaaaaaaaa

7. i ahve this feeling at my heart. is this normal?

8. #8 LoveoftheHerb, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    If it has anything to do with your J it was the tobacco.

But weed also raises your heart rate a bit, don't worry bout it.

9. Yes it can be, just focus on other things. Your heart rate has increased just a bit and will calm down. :smoke:

10. I missed the tobacco shit. OP knock that shit out of the equation. :smoke:

11. Now smoke the rest of it.  :bongin:

12. Most likely keif. Shake from the bottom of a big bag has lots of keif in it.