Is this kid even worth fighting?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dylan Tokes, Aug 7, 2011.

1. On some real shit, this is what i would do.....ignore that situation...dont even stress over it. hes immature, probably retarded and crazy. Plus, life is too short to be worrying about how you should deal with haters...think about it..pointless drama is not worth it. if he was talking shit to me i would have just moved the fuck on. haters are gonna hate. i rather be rolling up fatties and hitting vapes than beefing with some kid. just be real

2. Someone talking shit is no reason to kick their ass. It'd only say bad things about you like that you're a slave to your emotions and have the self control of a 3 year old and have disturbing anger and impulse control issues. Not saying you are/do atm but if you went and kicked his ass over all this petty bs then you would be. Just leave it be and gain satisfaction knowing that he's a pathetic kid who's only hurting himself and wasting his own time by being negative, and that you're a better and more mature person by not being dragged down into it to. He can keep wallowing around in his own bs while you're out having fun and not wasting time in your life on something so stupid.

3. not even reading your post. the answer is always NO

4. No one is worth fighting my brother. Peace and Pot are the only thing you need to get over this.

5. is this in michigan because it sounds like something i know of

6. dont waste your time on haters...time is money!

7. You've clearly never been in a fight. The number of times I've seen some friends back up the instigator in a fight...

You'd be stupid going on your own.

8. Not really. Best thing to do (and do it in front of people) is to tell him "Look, you're the one talking all this shit. Got something to prove? Then prove it. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. Don't be a punk, don't talk shit. Either show what you got to prove, or drop it." If you have to defend yourself, drop that bitch with a knee if he comes running at you, otherwise just keep your hands up, throw straight hard punches. Don't throw haymakers, stay in tight and fuck his ass up. Kids like him, prolly wont throw much more than haymakers.

9. Pull a ninja stomp.

You and a buddy dress in all black and wear masks.

Ambush the guy somewhere and beat the shit out of him without saying a word.

The key is to keep a straight face and noone will ever know for sure who did it.

Guys gets an asswhoopin,you get no jail time

10. Just rape him and tell him you won.

But really, dont fight him unless he attacks you since you are legally an adult. Otherwise just wait till hes 18 and fight him, or by that time you probably wont even care anymore..

11. Hmm that's pretty weird hit em up came on just as I was reading this fail thread.

12. Yeah, I know what you're saying. I'm saying a fight should be between the two people with beef, not their groups of friends.

13. Its totally worth it if you put it on youtube.

14. People were telling me today that this kid is asking around for a gun... idk im honestly getting freaked out because even though this kid usually backs down from fights, but hes been in a mental intstitution so if mad enough he really might use it

15. whats his last name man

16. Talk shit, get hit

17. Yell come at me bro

18. #38 mur13, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    if he has to ask for a gun he probably is too scared/ doesn't know how to use it

also, if you are institutionalized 3 times before the age of 18 you're in there for some serious shit, they aren't just let him go in and out without monitoring his behavior. I say he's calling bullshit. Probably been to anger management 3 times and uses this to show he's a tough guy.

btw if you were intimidated by this guy (which you obviously are, otherwise you wouldn't have just sat in your car talking shit the first time he told you to come fight him) you should have never said anything in the first place. I don't advocate violence ever, but I will say don't start business you aren't willing to handle right then and there. That's how men fight, face to face as a problem arises, not this bullshit "COME FIGHT ME AT ANOTHER LOCATION BRO". That's childish, and exactly how you end up getting jumped or stabbed or shot.

19. #39 Dylanzs, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nuff said

Attached Files:

20. I wouldn't take that loser too seriously if I was in your situation bro. He's definitely bullshitting about going to the mental hospital three times and he just seems like an idiot. You should just laugh at that chump's immaturity.

If he does ever come after you though, kick him in the balls and jam your thumbs in his eyes.