Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this keef?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by scrxm, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Is this keef? My friend gave me a bag of what looked like a bunch of trimmings, it smells like weed so I don't doubt it isn't! So I shined my light on it and saw a bunch of crystals! So I decided to put in my grinder and kinda shake it up and let the trichomes fall off! So I ran all of it through and this is wha it looked like! The only thing that concerns me is that it is very dark! Can someone explain this? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390362618.492771.jpg View attachment 1355351 Forum1390362627.378976.jpg] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390362661.799300.jpg Sent from my iP

2. Can't explain the color though, I've inly ever seen green keif but it def look like it.

3. Yup. Its only dark because of the strain you're smoking. The screen in your grinder doesn't filter out plant matter 100%.

4. Sick! So this is perfectly safe to smoke? What do you suggest I do with it? Iron hash? Or just save it and top bowls off with it?Sent from my iP

5. ur right that does look dark..never had any like that

6. BumpSent from my iP

7. That's kief alright. I agree, I've never seen it that color either, but the trichomes could have just been in the amber stage making them darker (just a guess). Either way, smoke it up. Why not knock yourself out and smoke a kief bowl.  :bongin:

8. It's probably weed. The kief I get or buy is usually a light brown color, so smoke it and see if it gets you high.Sent from my iPad Air

9. I had grape ape whose kief was dark like that. Smoke on bro!

10. Nah its probably Jello Brand Chocolate Pudding Mix

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Its keef but you don't smoke it u have to snort it. DuuuhSent from my Tardis.

12. Yes it most definitely is. Keep it around..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Yeah its kief whenever I have some purp my kief is usually dark like that. its most likely some plant matter (purple leaves) that also went through the screen.