Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this just me or wat?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mc9391, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Well i have begun smoking blunts every once in a while (i usually smoke glass) and i have noticed that when smoking the blunt the high takes a couple minutes to really start taking effect. like its delayed a bit when im smoking a blunt, im not complaining, just wondering if this happens to anyone else.

2. this happens to me when i smoke joints. havnt smoked a blunt in a while but its like the same thing so i guess.

3. Yeah it happens to me also. It's because your typical blunt drag isn't as big as your typical glass piece toke.

4. That's why it's "Puff... hold...puff...hold...pass...exhale"

5. Indeed, that is why it is known as 'puff, puff, pass'.

6. rolled my first joint yesterday, and smoked it today while on a "walk', there was a couple minute delay, but it comes around... prefer bongs over joints anyday

7. Blunts hit me immediately. Then again, not everyone hits like a starving Ethiopian hits a BigMac.

8. yeah its called a rising high

9. Yes man, I love my blunts no matter how many people diss them though.

It's like that creeper feeling, then all of a sudden it hits you...

And you wonder why you're already so baked not even halfway through the blunt.

Happens all the time for me.

Enjoy your herb. :wave:

10. #10 DonkeyKong3, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    It also depends on the strain you are smoking, alot of people forget about this part. But overall, I know exactly what you mean. It usually takes me a little bit longer to feel the effect then the other methods of smoking, in most cases it usually takes few minutes when it hits me. :rolleyes:

11. ...Sounds like Grim Creeper settin' in

12. To be completely honest, over where I am it is hard to get a hold of blunt wrappers.

So i'm jelly.