Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Joint Good Or Bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DuckyOutlook, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Hello, this is a picture of a joint i rolled out of Shake, also to note is it bad if it doesn't smell like weed? It smells like a sweet tea.

Attached Files:

2. Dog food taste just like it smells................. Delicious !

3. lol I bet someone sold you tea leaves as weed. BUT you should use a smaller skinnier filter and make the joint a bit tighter

4. Haha fuuuuck dude, if that's tea I don't know what to say

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You don't know if it's truly a fine hand crafted joint until you light it! How does it burn, is there a big runner, etc.

Light it and report back!

6. I'll report back tonight to see if it really is weed, and if the joint Burns well haha, hopefully it's not spice but regardless I'm smoking tonight

7. Filter looks a little long, but the joint looks good and fat.. I agree though, your shake doesn't look like any I've seen

8. Haha yea, me neither but my guy said it's weed and not spice