Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this indica or sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kushqueen98, Jan 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. i told my brother to try and get sativa, that's what he said it was, but I want to make sure.

Attached Files:

2. Yeah we cant really identify strain types just by looking at nugs .
    Just smoke it.
    If you get lazy you got mostly indica.
    You get a good head high Sativa.
    A lot of weed nowadays are hybrid which is just a blended strain.
    I would prepare for some trolling though in the near future.
    Get ready lol.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I didn't know I spelled indica wrong until after I posted it Autocorrect

4. Not the spelling i was referring to.
    The strain identification thread with nug pics.
    We see a lot of that here. That and threads like "was it laced" or "is this a gram" you know typical newb questions.
    Theres a lot of good helpful insightful people on this forum but these repeditive threads get old fast aha.
    Just a little word of advice.
    Always try the search function first before asking a possibly highly repeditive question.
    Itl save you a lotta negative comments and such.
    Smoke on.

5. Dude get that shit off of that blanket it steals THC and can put small fabrics on that bud. Diminus covered everything else.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the tip

7. im to high for this shit hahaha

8. Chances are, if you don't live in a legal state, you're not making the choice of whether you get sativa or indica. You get what you get.

As for whether you got Sativa or Indica :confused_2:

Just smoke that shit billy.