Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tomahawkeed, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

I'm wishing to buy a batch but have no idea whether it's an Indica strain or Sativa.
    Can you guys tell by the picture?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. That's 100% OG Kush. I can tell by the smell

• Like Like x 5
  3. If only!

It looks from the compact look that's it's Indica, just want to confirm with you experts

4. No way to tell by a pic of a bud. Most strains these days are hybrid. Mostly indica or mostly sativa. Not many people running 100% pure anything. I'm guessing you didn't get that from a dispensary or you'd know. Ask the guy you got it from what strain it is...then you can look the strain up. I always ask when I'm smoking others bud. Cuz if I like it I might grow it...or stay away from it..lol.

5. Lol me too

Sprouting since 77 and I still remind myself "it's a weed just let it grow"

6. Best test ... smoke it, if you like it then it's whatever you want it to be. Most everything is hybrid these days with a sativa or indica dominance.

Sprouting since 77 and I still remind myself "it's a weed just let it grow"

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's oregano actually

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk