Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Is this how it should look

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Annomynous1670, Apr 25, 2016.

1. My plant is three days old, is there any problems anyone can see or is it how it should be for three days old

Attached Files:

2. Any help with what that stuff is on the leaves dry soil? Or light burn

Attached Files:

3. Hi on first pic i thought seed casing at first but hard to see properly. If is seed case or dirt it should gall off nateral or dirt will come off wen ya sray wi water. If it doesnt it may be nute burn if ya siol too rich. Ps wen ya do replant wen older then use perlite in ya siol mix. Will help wi drainage and air to roots. Good luck . Sorry cant say wat it is for definate but hard to see. Xx

4. Well I thought cz the shell came of the seed after 2 days that it might of not matured fully before it falls off, but I got told for that to happen it's never to early n I need as much help as possible with me being a beginner grower

Attached Files:

5. I got the dirt of the leaf incase it caused any distress but the leaf was dropping this was a pic from yesterday

Attached Files:

6. To much water will cause it to droop. The seedling case should just naturally separate. According to growweedeasy.com. I'm a beginner with a seedling too. I've learned that I probably have done more harm than good from worrying. Give it space and look up that website it has a treasure trove of knowledge.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Looks like wet soil add perlite to your soil for better drainage and less water over watering can cause lots of problems also start with a smaller container next time it helps with the root ball

8. Solo cups are perfect

9. There was soil underneath the leave and with the light not being as bright in my room I couldn't tell it apart and thanks guys I just want to get this right it's fifth seedling in, 4 seedlings didn't make it to the second day and the soil is a organic mix no nutrients Or additional extracts I do have Ph up and down for ph levels and the correct equipment ready for this plant at 2 weeks

10. The cup that it's in is smaller than a one from a water dispenser

11. Literally left a seedling in a pot for a month without watering it and it grew then half died until I said wth maybe I can save it. Water it and brought it back from the grave and now is 3 feet tall with serious branches. I think watering and starving it is a healthy balance roots naturally look for water so if they are growing looking for it it's a big deal where as too much watering or damp soil can cause 100s of problems

12. On the left

13. I'm guessing your plant came from a savita strain

14. Hybrid strain known as gorrila glue #4

15. What kind of light are you using?

16. At the moment I'm using a 77w bulb cool white inbertween 1000/1200 lumens per square foot it should do for the first week until my cfls arrive

• Like Like x 1
  17. 20 inches above it?

18. Nope the reason I ordered a new light is because the magnesium in the bulb it self has started to deteriote (that's the only word to describe it) but it's on its way out brothers used it years ago for there plants

19. Try a window for a few days until you get it