Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this high or is it gone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bdk2jw, Oct 31, 2013.

1. okay. so a few days ago I was smoking. I can't tell if this is getting really fucked up or if its just the start of a high, and anything before it is buzzed. I've reached this high when smoking 2 ~.8 joints with like 5 friends and another time when taking (1) bong rip. My tolerance was low both times.

The high is so amazing. Like when I usually get high I usually have a good sense of everything and can control it well enough, but I still would say I get pretty high normally. But this "special" high is crazy. Its like my entire body is in my head. We were just driving around hotboxing the car and like. idk my surroundings started to fade away and everything was just in my head. then I came back to reality and remembered what was going on, but i was still the same high level. When i got out of the car, it was at first very hard to walk. I stumbled when I got out, and I probably almost fell in like 5-10 steps. After that walking was still a pretty cool but challenging experience. Was i REALLY high like faded? or was I JUST getting high and everything before that is simply a buzz? I really can't imagine being higher than that... it just feels literally PERFECT.

2. You were just high as shit man. :smoke: