Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this high normal??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cincle38, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Okay I been smoking for like a year now but 2 days ago I was smoking this shit that looked like some bullshit but got me real high. It felt like everything was king of magnified and had blurry edges and felt like a bunch of pressure was just holding me down and I could barely move. I never had a high that intense before I don't think. But anyway have any of you guys ever experience that before??

2. Legal weed usually has me super trippin'.
    You said it looked like bullshit so maybe that's what it was??

3. I've gotten so high that every single muscle in my body feels locked to the couch...I don't know if it's similar or not but everything looked different and I could not move. :D

4. Lack of sleep, oxygen, food. But many will say its laced, I think weed can cause this in the right environment (see first sentence). Even more if you have a blunt and take many/long hits.

5. But it did have seeds in it..I don't think legal weed has seeds.

6. Yea, it happens.

7. I may need to test it. Send some my way.

8. that's spice. I know what you mean by "blurry edge".

The high didn't last longer than an hour, right?
    It's spice

9. it's called greening out, couch lock, wheelchair weed, etc

you just got really, really high. relax, enjoy it.

10. Na the high lasted for a long ass time

11. The easiest way to tell if it was spice or weed is if it is in bud form.

If it was all shake- then there is a good chance it was spice.
    If it was in bud form- then it was obviously weed.

12. Well it was basically all shake. I could see a little bit of buds though

13. Sounds like some really good weed to me. You probably got the bottom of a bag, that was covered in trich's with a few small buds in it.

14. you smoked spice man

15. It looked like bud doe..

16. Yeah I can test it too dude.

17. Im a California Cannabis Patient and legal weed comes in perfect sized bugs. Nicely trimmed and the extra stem taken off. NOT bammer ass shake lol

18. This, too. I've seen legal weed sold in nugs.

It depends, is there trich's on the weed? Fake bud does not have trich's on it.

19. I smoked spice for months on probation (yes, tell me how much a dumbass I am, I regret every second of it), and never one time was it in bud form. It was always shake.

I HAVE seen some shit on some website that advertised "legal buds" that were in bud form and looked like weed, but they don't sell that in stores.

I think the guy you quoted means legal weed as in.. weed that is legal for him because he is a patient.

20. Dummy ;)

Just kidding, I've tried it before. Was a good experience but won't do it again since it's so bad for you. (You actually can't mention that shit on this site) :D