Is this heat stress?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kmvk951, May 28, 2017.

1. Left my four girls alone for four days and came home to this. They are outdoor already being treated for spider mites with the been oil which is working but am just wondering if it was just heat stress since it got up into the hundreds and had no good air flow where we left them.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a big possibly when you have plants outside sometimes you need to water a lot sometimes you don't in a pot your going to water alot more than in the ground just food for thought

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. How much neem oil did you use? Neem if used in too heavy of a concentrate will kill

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scurfer is correct, of course, however; it does look like heat stress to me.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Treated only three times at only a quarter of the normal mixing dosage and only sprayed at night. They seem to be bouncing back going to get some kelp. Just wanted more clarification since they look so bad even the stalks got really loose and had to stake two of them thanks!

6. Thank you

7. No prob I'd recommend that you stop spraying the leafs it's unnecessary I would dig me a good 4x4 foot hole and mix the dirt with perlite and fill it back up mix a light nutrient mix feed once lightly and plain water for a week then go back into the feeding regiment but yes I'm serious on the size of the hole lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1