Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigbud420420, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Is that play dough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. You mean Play-Doh lol hahahahhah could be..

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Looks tasty tho just by looking at it ain't i right ? Hahahahah :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm not sure what the big argument is for, lol. My two cents, nearly every form of hash or keif I've seen or personally made is some shade of brown. Ranging from light brown to dark brown. Hash is just the extracted trichomes off the plant. It's separating the resin from the plant matter. Has anyone ever seen green trichomes before? I haven't, therefore it would only make logical sense to assume "green hash" is either A) byproduct from hash making, and tastes absolutely awful when smoked so it's hard to miss, or B) you've got real hash but it's not pure and is diluted with plant matter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lesson to be learned here, always follow your nose. Also look up some pictures of hash before you go buying. Delete those people out of your life.

7. i made green "hash" once when i was a kid. i ground up a bunch of weed in a coffee grinder and collected the kief and pressed it.

it was full of plant matter and it was awful.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wtf is that that's a brocoli dude

Sent from my TA-1025 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's some of that OG broccoli hash lmaooo

• Like Like x 1