Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this hash? Pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dude1844, Feb 24, 2018.

1. So I had some golden kief I sifted from some og kush. I put into a pollen press with no heat and let it sit for a day and it came out HARD and dark is this hash?

Attached Files:

2. Well, kief is hash sort of, just lower concentration. You've got pressed kief is what you got lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. But this is the first time that I've pressed kief that resulted in a complete color change

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks like green kief to me still, kief can get a lot darker when you press it hard, bringing out the deeper greens and shit.

5. Pressed kief is hashish.

• Like Like x 2
  6. What we call kief (or however you’d like to spell it), is effectively farmer’s grade hashish. Hash wasn’t always pressed, most often farmers kept it in a powdered form for a year before they would throw down the final sift and turn it into full melt (that’s at least Afghan tradition). As long as it was rubbed off the plant, sieved in a grinder or through screens, or made in a bucket with water and ice, or if you used dry ice to make a mechanical separation, it is hashish. For more info (and a citation to my information) you can check out the book Hashish! by Robert Connell Clarke.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2