Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this half an ounce of bubblegum kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vphi6, Jan 7, 2012.

1. #1 vphi6, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    Hi,

So i just purchased half an ounce of bubble gum kush for 160. was wondering if I got ripped off or not. First time buying weed lol haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doesnt look like you were

3. pictures are small! looks like you did way better than alot of other first time buyers that come posting, highfive!

4. looks about right. You can't determine a strain just by seeing pictures of it. Hopefully those buds are dense. Looks like a nice half OP.

5. Hard to tell really.

6. Wasn't bubblegum one of those really rare strains you can only get through cloning from the original? (i.e., no seeds for sale)

7. we cant tell you the strain...its impossible...but the bud looks good...and if you take a pic of the bag next to something like a magazine we can maybe eyeball the weight for you haha...

invest in a scale man...if youre broke sell a dub and go buy one at a smoke shop :)

8. No seeds? Nice smell? Crystals? You didn't get ripped off. As has been said, hard to tell from the pictures, but if it's really kush and not your dealer hyping it, you're good. Smoke it and find out :D. At the end of the day if it gets you high and you like it and feel like the price is reasonable, you're not getting ripped off.

9. Do you live in Indiana? Bubblegum is a native strain around here I believe

10. Yea that looks about right. Especially if the buds are dense. You can't really tell the strain of a bud. Even if i had it in my hand i couldn't tell you. But it looks dank. And the hairs look similar to the bubble gum that i got from the dispensary.

11. Nah, no seeds. Smells AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG. Not sure if it has crystals - cant really tell, but I see a lot of tiny hairs. And the buds are packed yes haha I bought from a really good friend hahaha. I guess he hooked me upp :D

12. in the future man always ask for it to be weighed in front of you...especially when its a bigger purchase

13. looks good to me, bag looks good in accordance with nugshot you posted, looks nice n dense.
    nice first score, OP congrats niqqa

14. Looks gud.. 160 gud price too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app