Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this guy fucking with me or what

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoShytsWeak, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Ok so i purchased my grinder online and its taking forever and a day 2 get here, so i hit up the vendor asking for an eta and explained that the delivery info has had the same shipping info.

He sent me this :

Look at first pic

I asked him for a tracking number and told him i would be willing 2 pay for shipping to get it here asap

So he sent me this:

Look at second pic

Attached Files:

2. how long have you been waiting

3. i dont know if they are or you're just gonna end up with 2 grinders :devious:

4. lol, you scared...at first I thought you were dealing with a controlled substance, now that we can eliminate any law skull cracking...umm about the grinder.

The internet is both a blessing and a curse....what the internet can give the internet can it they way....

with that said, any real vender would there salt wouldn't be in business long if he was scamming folks...it's sad that we cannot take another man's word now a days...a hand shake used to mean something.

5. Its been like 5 days but his web page says ships in 1-3 days and my tracking number still says the same thing, it seemed like he was so quick to just send out another one. Also its a $80 large ti space case. In the second email i received he said he couldn't give me a tracking number because he was using the same shipping label so he wouldn't have 2 pay additional shipping, sounds fishy 2 me

6. What day did he send it? USPS doesn't ship on Sunday or New Years Day so it might just be behind schedule.

7. USPS sucks, no point in even checking the tracking link at all, it says is that the item is currently in transit to the destination, doesn't tell where it is at all.

8. Im only counting business days

9. You are doing it wrong...

Ive used USPS for years, probably over 200 packages. had a problem ONCE, when a package was forgotten in a facility and ended up 3 days late because they kept forgetting and it was over a weekend.

And that was during a huge blizzard lol

10. Mine doesn't even say that! It just says electronic shipping info received

11. If its shipped using First class or priority it should arrive in roughly a week (excluding Sundays). How long have you been waiting? Tracking usually sucks for USPS and rarely updates

12. sketch.... best of luck my dude, hopefully you end up with two grinders

13. damn...might be playing you..if its not there by 7 days id ask for a refund

14. Dude it aint gonna get there with new years slows it down

15. I purchased it through amazon. He's gotta be a reputable dealer right? Also he has good reviews

16. Yeah... its only been 5 days and new years was 3 days ago, so if he's legit it could arrive any minute.....
    Still kind of sketchy that he'd just send you another grinder 5 days after you ordered the first one and telling you to send back the 2nd one if you get two lol

17. Even with that its been 5 business days and i selected 3-5 day shipping, its also coming from south cali 2 north cali. Should be very fast right?

18. Holiday season slows it dow.

19. i ordered my snowboard gear dec 27th and it just got here to day, took 5 days and the place i ordered from is 2 hrs away, so depending on how far it has to travel give it a bit more time, still waiting on my waxing kit its coming from the states ordered it the same time