Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this Green Crack?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WorldwideToker, May 24, 2015.

1. #1 WorldwideToker, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Just picked up a 1/8th of Green Crack from the streets. cost 35 which is above average for a dank eighth in Toronto . Is it real? Have yet to smoke it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1432492560.802923.jpg

2. You happen to have scales? Only way to know if it is green crack is smoke it and compare the effects to leafly. Even then, you can never be certain. Looks will never tell you a strain.

3. No that doesn't look like green crack, it looks like marijuana

4. damn who knew lmao

5. Yea I'm gonna smoke it later and compare the effects to leafly. Are you asking if I have a scale? Yea I do. This 1/8th happended to be .10 short lol.

6. #6 WorldwideToker, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    :)

7. Looks like less but no size comparison. When buying an 8th, i prefer seeing at least 3.6. That 0.1g loss is considerable amount in an 8th.

8. holy f*ck bro, if thats what a 1/8th is in TOR. i dont ever wanna live there! hahaha
    In B.C thats a dime($10.00) or a dank 20 bag.

G.C is over rated becasue of its name...that means a lot of dealers dont have the real deal. usually its just regular sativa/hybrid if you can find a dispensary/ someone with a marijuanna card, thats the good sh*t!
    G.C is great for getting things done, and it make you alert, creative and happy but i find non-dispensary makes you crash hard, so vaping is probably the best way to go. very clear-headed high. mine was light green with brown trichromes and lots of thc crystals.

9. I think that's weeds. You should smoke weeds

10. omg thts drugs you mustn't consume it

11. No dude, crack is usually yellowish. That's weed.

12. Looks and smells EXACTLY like Green Crack from my monitor.

Thankfully I installed the "super smell-a-rama" app just this morning.

[​IMG]

13. Look like dat green meth