Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bkdiet, Nov 10, 2014.

1. I just picked up this, it hits me really good but am confused because the color seems really bad. The weed is really moist and sticky which I think is good. As I said before it got me pretty high which is why I'm confused about the color. Any help?

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, whoever sold that to you saw you coming a mile away.  That weed is shit.  Wet is not good.  Sticky refers to the resin not waterlogged buds.

3. do you mean sticky or moist 2 different things

4. looks like dookie.  get a better shot of the nugs please

5. I obtained for free just to be clear, will post better pics in a few

6. Here's a better pic

Attached Files:

7. It doesnt look too good, but for free? Cant complain

8. uhh... please smell the flower and make sure

you don't smell any musty scents.. you're claiming

it has a high moisture level and doesn't look right

in color? the last thing you want to do is smoke moldy

weed.

9. not moist but kinda sticky and harder to break

10. Here's the best pic, I think what I thought was brown is actually more orange or red?

Attached Files:

11. the orange/red is the hairs... Nothing wrong with that, but the moistness means it wasn't cured properly. If you want you can leave them out in the open for about 5-10 hours and it will dry up a bit and might be better.;

12. smoke that shit

13. UR weed sucks

14. Free. gets ya high, thats all that really matters. 

When spending you can be picky and complain^^

15. Just kidding...just kidding...

Attached Files:

16. it's just some purple nugs that turned brown.

17. The first pic honestly looks like dog shit. But if it's free and it gets you high then smoke it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Haha the reason I got this for free was I stumbled upon a hidden possibly forgotten stash quite some time ago and just recently started taking from it.

19. When I showed my friend this weed he mentioned that it could be Acapucco Gold. I didn't really think it was at first, but is there any chance of this?