Is this good weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by ColoradoToking, Jan 16, 2013.

1. I apologize that I am posting this in the General discussion, it would not allow me to post it in the appropriate section. I also apologize that the picture quality isn't that good I did take this picture with my iPod 4. So please let me know your thoughts if this is considered 'good' weed or not. You can also ask me questions about the nug that will also help me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smoke it and report back.

3. Well i'm actually going to be smoking it with the fellas this weekend, i was just curious if it was good or not.

4. It looks okay. Picture quality leaves a lot to be desired, but I figure you can't help it. How much did you pay?

5. This is my older brother's he gave it to me it was basically his leftovers.

6. I can't tell you anything from those pictures. Too blurry for me

7. Looks at Least half decent at least to me (at least beasters I think) what's it smell like? Does it smell strong or week? Any random substances the smell reminds you of?

8. It looks a little dark... is the weed as dark as it is in the pics? The red hairs however do look quite tantalizing.

9. It has kind of a minty smell? and one of the nugs has like white hairs which i heard is Hemp Fiber, is that okay to smoke by the way?

10. Like a minty pine or just straight minty? Not sure bout the hemp fibers, never heard that term. But in my experience red hairs are good, white hairs are beast and little crystals are the effin bomb!

11. It has little crystals, lots. white hairs but these are literally hairs. its more of a minty pine.

12. Ok it's good then lots of crystals and white hairs are both usually quite nice signs. Plus I am assuming at least you are kinda light weight caise your asking so at least you should be ripped...

13. Very lightweight to alcohol AND weed.

14. Hells yeah my friend. Im gonna say that you prolly have some good mid. Is it stringy, popcorn(y), or sticky when you break it down?

15. which pix...which blur is the weed.

16. thats nothing compared of what i get

17. Its sticky and moisturized but not too much.

18. Id be satisfied. Update us on how it was!

19. I'll do that for sure!