Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good weed? Is it indica or sativa bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dakotab23, May 27, 2016.

1. It was the best image I could get? Thanks in advance for the help!!

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty good. Hard to tell indica or sativa, looks like they've been compressed a little. You can probably bet its a 70-30 or more balanced.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So a 70-30 leaning towards an indica? Well where I live it's not legal lol I've been trying to find something more towards the sativa side all I get it feels like is indica. And every time I ask for a sativa they're like yeah yeah it's super lemon haze bro. But I don't feel like it is when I smoke it lol. But it gets me where I need to go I guesa

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah man, looks pretty dank to me. If I were to guess, I'd say Indica, or an Indica dominant hybrid.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like an indica dominant hybrid. It looks like good weed also

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the reassurance and quick replies. I kinda figured it was an indica when I smoked it.

7. Meant 70-30 in general...either way. Sativa dominant strains can show an indica like bud structure and sometimes a indica dominant can resemble a sativa. So it can be tricky to tell just by looking, especially after the buds have been harvested/dried/cured. It can be hard to find good sativas in illegal areas. It doesn't make much sense for growers to grow them. Longer finishing times, take up more space, and are generally more difficult to grow. For the illegal grower/sellers indicas = fast, easy money.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No one can say from just a picture, looks dont really mean much. I've had plenty of weed that looked like it was fire but was grown with shitty synthetic nutrients and not flushed properly so it smokes like shit and has no flavor. While at the same time I've had weed that looked like the leafy shit you see in those High Times articles from the 70's but smoked phenomenally! haha

• Like Like x 1
  9. looks precisely like a 62.5 / 47.5 indica dominant hybrid. Around 17.889% thc.

Smells good too!

10. I can guarantee you won't find Sativa on the black market. Takes too long to flower, grows too large, and yields poorly. Not to mention all anyone wants is dense rock hard nugs, which you generally won't find from a sativa. Good luck on your search.