Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this good weed/how much is it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannnn420, Sep 15, 2011.

1. i know its not a good pic cause i had to take it quick but its called 'masters kush' and i bought an eighth. Ik i should just get a scale and i probs will this weekend. I was just woundering if anyone could eyeball this and see if it looks like an eighth. I dropped 60 on this but im really not worried cause i live on long island and its roughly 20 a gram here. any advice helps:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. The first picture makes it seem like around 3.5, maybe a tad less; who knows, until you get your scale only your dealer will! ;)

3. 3.5? this looks more like 2 grams hahah

4. moar pixles please

But doesn't look like an 8th, and doesn't look that great. Definitely wouldn't pay that much for that.

5. I'm pretty good at eyeballing and I'd say that's less than an eighth.

6. I would say you got about 2.5 grams tops in that bag.

7. 1.75g - 2g, so max. $40.-

8. I can't believe you paid $60 for that. That looks like a dimebag to me.

9. Just stop guessing weights because nobody could possibly know the density... Get a scale dude. And you need better pictures. It's dank, but we can't tell how dank it is without quality pictures.

10. yeah not worth 60, doesn't look like bad weed but it doesn't appear to be good dank. and don't think it's an 8th either, doesn't look dense enough, probably bout 2, but i guess if it's really dense might be little closer to 3, but doesn't look it. so yeah, u probably got about 1.5-2.5 of what i'm guessin is high mids

11. looks around 2g to me. maybe a little more. i doubt its over 2.5g from the pic.

weed aint cheap for everyone :(

12. bout 2 grams, looks decent quality tho. tell your dealer whats up, and bring a friend who knows his shit next time you buy

13. 3 grams MAX. That's just eyeballing through the internetz though. If its dense as fuck, who knows, could be 3.5.

14. No joke got about the same size/amount of bud today, scaled it and it was 3.5. Never know it could be dense as fuck like Korean said^.

15. Looks about 2.2-2.4, could be more I dunno the density from those pics.

16. It looks like 1.8 Grams.

17. master kush is nice strain. good indica, good couchlock. It could be really packed in and dense but first looks make it appear less than 3.5

18. Was your dealer in an alley wearing a ski mask with a gun in his hand? You got robbed.

19. My dealer used to use those kind of bags. We would get three bags for an eighth, all with varying amounts in them of course. But they wouldn't be that stuffed. I don't think it's an eighth, but I recommend you do get that scale this weekend.

Cheers

20. Oh, and I do love master kush. :)