is this good shit?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by occidio, Sep 7, 2003.

1. smoked some of it already, paid $20 for a gram, im in florida. the guy i got it from said it was dro and my friend said it was also skunk, its pretty smelly (yum). its fluffy and pretty sticky. ive got another $20 so what do you think?

the pic is fucking bad (the green is a lot brighter than it looks) but i dont get it, my digital camera takes amazing quality pictures sometimes, and sometimes theyre shitty and out of focus, anyone know why?

Attached Files:

2. Looks nice to me! $20 a gram is rough even though that's a normal price. Buy bigger if you can, you'll end up saving a little cash.

3. That looks like pretty good bud. Lots of red hairs. But the best test is smoking it.

4. i smoked a good amount for dro with my bubbler last night and this morning, its a really nice clean high that lasts.

5. looks pretty good , but i have to i have seen better

6. who the fuck says that? shut up.:D.

7. whoa, too much tension man.... it looks pretty good, and maybe he has seen better so dont get all freaky on his ass dude

jeez :D

8. Be nice illcid. Some friendly advice from your neighborhood mod. :D

9. I'm guessing your quarters are 80-90 like they are here in socal, I would save up for that, you save lots of cash and get a nice sack :)

10. yup, those be crippy prices. gee, that bud looks familiar.....
    spend more get more.

11. If you got it for free then its good but uh no jk... ya its alright...

12. Actually it is kind of on the small side ussually i get that kind of shit for 15 dollars and its double...

13. prob just need to focus it, my cam has a focus ring around the lens that i didn't even know was there at first. try that

14. wow whats up with this, be nice shit. You guys just say that cause all the rest of gc says that all the time. "Lighten up", "come on man chill". You guys sound like oversenitive babies that are caught up with some stupid trend around here. You dont have to comment about it.

Let me voice my opionion without having some baby, saying "your being to harsh on the guy". Think about it.

15. looks good to me :)

16. Looks good, but damn, 20 a gram? Only paying 10 a gram out here.