Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this good quality? (pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerjoker313, Apr 5, 2009.

1. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

is this a good nug? im going into the garage to blaze this baby right now, hope to see something when i get back lol i will be soo blazed (i am a light weight) :smoke:

2. Looks fine, look like the stuff i smoke daily :smoke:

3. You be the judge :smoke:

4. The picture is a little small but the bud looks pretty dank still, I'd say it's pretty decent

5. its some descent for sure.

6. yeah it looks decent, ive had a bunch that looks like that and they were all shakey when you break them up, and that looks exactly the same as what i get now that i moved

7. Id smoke it :p
    You'll know how good it is soon enough

8. Yeah, looks to be some pretty decent bud you got.

9. :smoke::smoke::smoke:

ok so I am baked as ffffffkkkkk right now. i wish i took a picture of the joint i rolled...it was sooo small, and i only smoked half of it. its a pinter and i am baked. i took a shower (have to hide the fact i smoked from my bitch ass wife...she thinks smokin is wrong....i told her its medicanal. by the way, is mj really medicanal? i mean i take it for my bipolar and it is workin wonders....but my leg pain gets worse when im hi....i thought thc was good for pain. im baked lololol....im really laughing. anyway....i baked and dont know what im saying, peace...oh by the way, fuck every mother fucker who every fucking whipped his dick out in america and said a bad fucking word about us...fuckin cock suckers america saves your fucky ass....fkk you. peace out mofos....god bless ameriblunts :hello::smoke::hello:

10. :eek: Wow that last part just really came out of nowhere

11. yea i know....i just meet this chick on craigslist....i might get some....haha fkk the wife, im leaving her.

12. man you sound retarded

13. you can hear me? oh sheet im freakin out, how can you hear me? i sound retarded? you can hear me? man this is weird....