Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

: ( Is this good or bad please check it out : (

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by adam8769, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Hello everyone i really need some long term smokers help.

Ive been smoking for awhile so i can tell whats normal and what is bad stuff but last night i got an ounce of this new stuff and i want to know can you check the picture's and what i tell you about the smell and taste and tell me some information about this type of bud.

The bud's are big they are heavyish the smell can be described as animal food pellet's / fertilzer smell.

Also when you pick up each bud lots of little hair's just fall off
    compared to all of the other types ive smoked for 2 year's ive never seen or smelt anything like this.

If you break the bud's up there is a slight normalish smell but it can just be too hard to tell.
    I get about a quarter a week for the past year and nothing like this please just tell me if you guy's would still smoke it.

The smell makes me paranoid about it and each time i have a cone i wait for a bad taste that doesnt come just a little tiny bit but i always get a little taste like that.

Attached Files:

2. Pics 2

Attached Files:

3. looks like decently grown herb that is just old and dry.

4. pic 3

Attached Files:

5. pics 3 i wont post much more sorry if it takes up to much space i just want to know for my health etc.

Attached Files:

6. ..

Attached Files:

7. Chopped up and abit over spun with tobacco - last pic

ok if its old and dry thats ok just the smell is new and unique to this type i was just thinking did they give me some other herb that aint pot cause it feels weak when you smoke it too
    I thought about bad fertizler used / badstorage method's but yeah just worried and want it all checked out.

For future reasons is there a test kit sampler for pot that can detect Any / no at all THC content so i can tell if it does have THC in it or its fake.

I just watch my dealers its bad that i have to but i always chuck it on the scales straight away this ounce come up as about 1.3 gram underweight (our ounces are 28 grams here )

I bought a volcano vapourizer off this site its being shipped out soon ill use that to smoke this crap incase there is something wrong with it

Anyone in Sydney Australia with a good contact MESSAGE ME

Attached Files:

8. That looks like opium laced with cocaine to me.

9. Opium laced with coke ? what makes you think that ? is it the smell i described ?

I dont understand how a picture of a bud looks like opium ?
    Ive never seen this stuff before but dont think it could be opium does that come as bud aswell ???? confused ????

how can i tell / figure out whats up with this stuff etc

I had some stuff i thought had PCP in it smallish crystals chemical taste but that stuff didnt smell like this.

Its just weird i wish i can send someone a smell sample

If its opium and crack im smoking this would show up in my blood system ? even though its smoked through a bong ?
    i could smoke it for a week then get a drug test or something.

My dealer said he will get other stuff next time but i just wish he smelt the shit before he got it all.

What would give the smell off ?
    And would i be better off just smoking this in a vapourizer than bong do you think this has any health risks ???
    This is why i want it legal so i grow my own plant my way without no problems.

10. hmm, I think it looks more like heroin mixed with tobacco

EDIT: your G/F has nice legs too.

11. ^^^^ I concur.

12. these guys are just fuckin with ya, that bud looks fine... if it smells different its probably just a different strain than what you usually get, and it could also be a different curing process...

13. Lucky i didnt put the other picture of her with the bud....you would be all having a feild day.
    yeah she is gorgous.

Well i like the last post the best i thought the heroin / opium stuff was abit off subject i posted in this subject so id get a straight answer so thanks hippie john for correcting the mistakes.

Its just the smell thats a turn off smoking it isnt that bad im just paranoid there is something wrong with it and wanted to double check.

I messaged my friend he will get me other stuff but im stuck with 28 g's of it yuk! ill hold my breath while packing up or something.

Is there a tester kit for what id like ? just making sure
    A) it is pot
    b) its clean or healthy

14. Send me some and I'll tell you.
    jk, it looks like some pretty dank bud.

oh, yeah, and your gf has nice legs. That's a compliment, not a horny remark. Well, maybe a little of both. YOU'RE A LUCKY MAN!

15. those pictures are completely horrible... and the weird thing is everything in the background looks fine... theres no detail at all... you needed to adjust the focus when you took the pictures of the pot, because you're holding it close to the camera but it's zoomed to when you're normally a few feet away from it...

16. Just throw an orange peel in the bag with it, since it looks dry. You never know about the smell though. I've had some shit that didn't smell too good. I thought maybe it was just where the dealer stored it. Seems fine to me though.

Happy Tokin

17. *hangs head low*

looks like your smokin furballs man.

18. hell, if the bud is that bad ass, i could give a monkeys left ass cheek if it looks like a furball.

19. Looks like some decent buds to me, as far as I can tell from the fuzzy pic. As was said get pic a bit more focus'd and we can tell a bit more. Smoke it n let us know if its any good:)
    Opium has a candy like- smell, not to mention its tarish, you'd know if you had it in your weed:)

20. Furball's can i get some straight down to earth honest answer's is it that hard .

Ill try the orange peel trick it is old stuff it should help the smell.

I have smoked it ,its just weak well all stuff in AUS is weak just this needs to be thumbscrewed in a cone to feel it a bit more.4 grams later i havent dropped dead from poisen or something ill just get some other stuff tommorow and save all of this for the volcano

I can post some better picture's in the light if i get some decent answer's otherwise dont bother typing or reading this post.

and i mean decent answers by not saying it has crack in it etc.

I only asked about this stuff cause i seen a similar post ages ago ,and of getting a quarter each week for over a year i never had the problem this suspect until i decided to buy an ounce this week .

ill take some better picture's under stronger lights , my digital doesnt have a zoom ill make them more clear.