Is this good lookin marijuana plants ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WEED420TOKES, Aug 9, 2011.

1. They are 4 weeks old bout to mive the
    Indors grow they were outside past 4 weeks so is it ok?

Attached Files:

2. They look good to me...just curious why you are moving indoors? You looking to flower? I dont know much at all but I have been told to check, check and triple check for pests when going from outdoor to indoor.

3. #4 WEED420TOKES, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bc if bad neighbors and no i jus still want em to continue whtever stage they are in

4. Anyone kno when they start to flower. ???? First time grow

Cmon stoners BUMP

5. In my limited experience, I have been able to induce flowering after the first four weeks of good veg growth...then I flowered for 6-8weeks and had some decent harvests. Nothing professional but the folks I gave my stuff away to certainly had no complaints.

Thats my current schedule (when everything is going right with nutes and all... and I am growing from clones).

6. #8 ncbudlover, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    They will start to flower when you decide to force them to. When you change their light cycle to 12 hrs on and 12 off they will begin to flower a week or 2 after. Just remember the dark period MUST BE COMPLETELY DARK!!! NO LIGHT LEAKS!!!

Edit: Also are there more than one plant in each pot?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

7. #9 WEED420TOKES, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea there is why is tht bad ??

8. #10 ncbudlover, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    YES! There isn't enough room in that pot for one fully grown plant much less multiple plants! Not to mention the fact that the roots will become intertwined, making transplant nearly impossible. You need to get them out ASAP, and even then I cant promise you they aren't already tangled.

Edit : You need 1 gallon of soil for each foot of plant or you risk them becoming root bound. I suggest reading some of the sticky posts at the top of the beginner section. Start here... http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html and
    http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/24559-some-dos-some-donts.html