Is this good enough?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DailyDealer, May 27, 2011.

1. Okay so i went to home depot and i got the following

Super Soil That looks like:

[​IMG]

and All purpose powder magical grow

Now about that is i don't know if that's good for them so i saved the receipt so i can get my money back if not..Mainly need to know if that soil is good for my seed that's almost ready,

2. the word around is sure its good enough for something, if you control ph and feed what your plant needs that soil will work ok, but its not ideal.

3. .... god dam... cause i am trying to get at lest 4 leafs.. then ill work on more.. so that's not good soil lol? shit.

4. i used miricle grow for my first twenty days. worked fine but everyone hates on it. do what you can with what you have. if you can get to a hydro store and buy some better soil i dont think its that much more expensive then what you got.

5. well its just right now I'm low on money. so i just need it to be able to grow and the magical grow don't i just mix it with water and add it too the soil? and what about soul that looks like this... sorry its so big...

[​IMG]

6. Im on the same page as u i had some miracle grow gardining soil. It wad full of twigs and stuff. One of my buddys said ti take some banana peel cut it up n put it at the bottom of the soil? What u guys think bout that. Right now i got about 30 younglings growin. But thats all in 4 1 gallon pots so like 7 or 8 pe pot. Im ganna transfer them out into some solo cups with holes drilled m bottom cut out n put it in the ground with food soil n some banana peel. Think thats a good idea? Sorry for intruding on ur post man haha

7. yea i just need to know if that will get me any where in growing.. i just was like 1g nothing big... i just want some weed.

8. it will work. but its not the best choice.

edit: ^^ did you just say you only want a gram? you should have saved the money you spent on that soil and went and bought a gram instead :)

9. :smoke: or go buy a gram now and stick it on top of the soil with a toothpick holding it up

10. Lol... i want like 5grams :) or hella more... I jusst want it too work out good

11. Im just broke so in trying to conserve yano? Will the banana peel help alot? What else that i might have lying around that can help get me some nice bud. Its only mids but idnt give a crap i just want some free weed lol

12. lol same here ahhaha