Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this good bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tyriin, Jul 21, 2017.

1. I got an 8th if this for $35. My dealer doesn't give deals for amount so it's always 10/g so I've been looking for a a new dealer.
    But how does this look for 10/g? 2 difference lightings.

Attached Files:

2. Looks ok but only you can tell if it's good. Looks don't mean shit when it comes to taste and potency. Smoke it and tell us if it's good

3. A lot of dealers around here do the same thing. $10 a gram or $200 an oz. No breaks unless you buy an oz.

I know a lot of growers that charger between 100-150. I just bought a really nice ounce of Jack Herrer that's really good for $100. I'm very happy. It's one of my favorite strains.

4. Looks like good bud but that's pricey for my area, I can get the same for $25 an eighth

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

5. Yea that's what I asked him if he could do 25 an 8th he said nah man I don't do discounts until halfs, and I was kind of like whatever man, and took it anyway. That's why I'm trying to find a new dealer.

And I know it's hard to tell from looks, but just wanted to see what you guys thought of how it looks. It doesn't have too much of a flavor and smokes ok, slightly harsh but not bad.

6. Looks legit to me.

7. Looks pretty solid. I've always been fine with 10/G for quality.