Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This Good Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grenks112, Jun 18, 2014.

1. From AB in Canada, bought a quarter for 60 which is pretty standard. Decently dank smell but the bud is really fluffy. I'm still pretty inexperienced when it comes to grading good weed. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403110010.259237.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403110021.192424.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. smoke it and see :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Give it to me and I can test it out for ya

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Looks pretty good. You got a good deal for your price. 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like it can go either way honestly. Doesn't look extremely dank but the ultimate decider is how it smokes :smoke:

6. has the looks of good enough bud, if its sticky and has a nice smell you should be good.

7. Trim job could be better but it still looks good

8. Looks like decent mids that were maybe left a little long in the cold. Should smoke fine.

9. Looks nice for the price.