Is this good advice?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Stoned Fox, Jul 20, 2012.

1. One of my homeboys was talking about how the nice guys should stay nice despite being friend zoned over and over again. But he made a good point. Because along the way, she will know who truly loved her and would love you back. And my question is, how you would be able to be with her without feeling like the last resort?:confused_2:

2. It's not about being nice, its about not being afraid to make a move. A lot of "nice guys" don't have the balls to show the girl whos boss or take some initiative to be more then "just a friend". If you are in the friend zone it is more then likely your fault and not the girls.

3. #3 teeheeterror, Jul 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2012
    ^ It's good to be respectful and nice, but no one says you can't get the girl without throwing away those qualities. Nice guys is a term that people just use to associate without guys who are too friendly to take initiative and make the move, and this is often the case with guys who have low self-esteem, don't know their sense of worth, basically just unconfident guys, which is exactly the opposite of what girls want.
    The key is to have the MINDSET of an asshole. Basically have high sense of self worth, being direct, flirtatious, not being afraid of rejection, etc. yet not letting your ego get the best of you by have the same kind qualities that a nice guy would have.

4. Be nice and sweet and respectful but try to be more flirty than friendly girls like sweet guys not douche bags who has a huge ego

5. ok in most cases its a legitmate thing that the guy just doesn't show initiative. But when the guy has made the moves and said what needs to be said, he still gets friend-zoned. Maybe it has to be with him not being that attractive, and not having a good job. in a way it seems ok that would be the problem, but in other ways, sounds like a shallow chick.

6. [quote name='"artic"']It's not about being nice, its about not being afraid to make a move. A lot of "nice guys" don't have the balls to show the girl whos boss or take some initiative to be more then "just a friend". If you are in the friend zone it is more then likely your fault and not the girls.[/quote]

That's so true. I'm afraid to take initiative with a certain person and it kills me because I'm afraid of rejection and I dont want to ruin me and the girls friendship.

7. Can't be afriad cause the only thing worse than the friend zone is the bro zone ha

8. Unless you're really getting something of value from that friendship, I'd suggest just making a move. The sooner you prolong the less likely your chance of success.
    That, or take your mind off her by getting at other girls.

9. [quote name='"Stoned Fox"']

Can't be afriad cause the only thing worse than the friend zone is the bro zone ha[/quote]

True....

10. [quote name='"teeheeterror"']

Unless you're really getting something of value from that friendship, I'd suggest just making a move. The sooner you prolong the less likely your chance of success.
    That, or take your mind off her by getting at other girls.[/quote]

I agree sir. Everyone on here is just telling me to go for it LOL I guess I have to make
    A move or else I'll just be a pUssy. Wish me luck. But this girl is so sexy she's almost intimidating, and I don't understand why she likes me. All I know is I can't let the chance pass by before the summer ends.

11. Girls want what they can't have. If they've got you as a friend, then most likely they don't want anymore. So fuck your friend's advise.

12. Naw fuck that, why are male humans the only nice animal, and also have the dryest dick?

Go straight for the jugular, if it doesn't work, on to the next.

13. Yeah, straight up.
    Sometimes its best just not to waste any time.
    :smoke: